Follow my blog with Bloglovin FraisGout: "My father thinks I'm..."at

"My father thinks I'm..."at

When I was four years old: Dad could do anything.

When I was five years old: Dad knew a lot.

When I was six years old: Dad was smarter than other kids' dads.

At the age of eight: Dad didn't know everything exactly.

****

When I was 25 years old: Dad knows a little about it. The only thing that can't be helped is,
              Because you've had a lot of experience with it!

When I was thirty: Maybe you should ask my father's opinion.
          He's got a lot of experience.

When I was 35 years old: I didn't do anything until I asked my father.

When I was forty: I often think about what my father would have done at times like this.
          My father is as wise and has so much experience in the world.
When I was fifty: I would do anything if my father was with me now and could tell you all this. 
        I regret not knowing how wonderful my father was.
        I could have learned more from my father, but I couldn't.

 ---- Ann Landers-- Out of 101 open-minded stories -----

No comments:

Post a Comment