Follow my blog with Bloglovin FraisGout: Kind of love

Kind of love

In the world...
There are two kinds of love.

The love that comes true,
Unfulfilled love...

Which love is more precious?
Which love is more deeply imprinted on your heart?
I can't tell you.

only
I want to weigh the value of that preciousness.

We meet with difficulty even though it's true.
And then again,
It's really hard to feel love.

But, uh,
Once
The other person's heart becomes mine.
When I feel like I've really become my love,
It's too easy.
It's too light.
with one's heart trembling
To be the love that comes true.
You forget about the tears you used to cry about.
Like you're suffering from some kind of amnesia.

What if...
If you become a love that doesn't come true,
Maybe for a longer time,
You'll remember that love.

It was love that I really wanted to achieve,
in the end, by parting
With love that had to be fulfilled,
It's so heart-deep and heart-rending...

So...
We're... Maybe.
You may hope that love will not come true.

Ten years later,
Twenty years later,
haunting
You may want to be eternal.

When it comes to it,
too easily
The preciousness of your love
Soon, I'll forget.It's a horse.

Now,
I'm...
Love is
It has to be... it has to come true.
I decided not to think about it.

It's an unfulfilled love.
Even if it's a little hard,

Today... even if you're crying,
For a long time, for a very long time...

sorrow and regret
It runs through the heart.
It's because I might live with more comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment