Follow my blog with Bloglovin FraisGout: Lincoln's Wisdom

Lincoln's Wisdom

Lincoln's Wisdom: In his youth, Lincoln was so poor that he had no transportation fees.

                There were many days of walking.

                But one freezing cold day, a blizzard,
                He stopped a passing carriage and said, "I'm going to Springfield.

                Please carry my coat."

                When the horseman takes off his coat, he gets cold and worries about what to do.

                Asked grudgingly, Lincoln said.

                "I want you to put my body in this coat and carry it with you.

                Please give it to me."

I don't know how you felt...
  If you've been through something like this, how can you do that?
  It would be better if you thought about what you'd done, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment