맞춤검색

Four Colors of Love Story



I. Precious Love Story

There was a woman. This woman, who seems to be nowhere to be desired,
There was a big complex, but that means I don't have eyebrows. One thing, really one thing.
You always drew your eyebrows with thick makeup, but you didn't feel comfortable.
Then, there was a man whom I love. I really loved you.
The man was also kind and warm to the woman, and they got married.
But she's always been nervous about her eyebrows.
A year and two years later, women keep their own secrets.
What if I get caught... So what if he doesn't like you? only warm
I can't imagine a husband turning his eyes into a look of contempt.
There wasn't.
Three years went by without a hitch.
And then... ...unexpected misfortune came upon them.
My husband's business, which had been on the rise, was ruined in a moment.
The two had to be long and driven and start from the bottom again.
We started with briquette delivery.
My husband dragged me from the front and the woman pushed me from behind to deliver briquettes.
Then one day, the wind was blowing gently in the afternoon.
The wind from the hill blew the briquettes of the rear car and the woman's face.
It's all black and white. I cried and I felt stuffy, but the woman...
I couldn't wipe it off.
Just in case your secret gets caught.
Then the husband stopped walking and approached his wife. And take out the towel.
I started wiping my face.
The husband... ...doesn't touch his wife's eyebrow, but all the other parts of her face.
It was a wipe. ...
After wiping his tears, he smiled affectionately, and my husband went back to the cart.
Started dragging.


II. A Sad Love Story

There was a girl.
He's quiet and shy and enjoys being alone.
She was that long-haired girl.
Then, my first love came to me. Who is it?
There's a new record book right next to the bookstore where girls often visit.
At first glance, the clerk in the house was the prince of the white horse that the girl imagined.
A soft, sweet smile captivated the girl.
The girl stopped by the house almost every day and met her brother by buying records.
I never skip a day.
But he was kind and friendly to all the other guests, just like the girl.
In the girl's eyes, my brother was a prince too far away. That's how I visit you every day.
He was sad because he thought he was probably laughing at his humble appearance.
The girl began to get sick. And I never went to the record book again.
No, I couldn't.
The sorrow of her heart became ill and the girl died.
The mother, who was organizing the girl's belongings, had a lot of records piled up in one corner of her room.
Found it. Paved plates piled up one by one with no unpackage...
Actually, the girl didn't have a player to listen to the music.
When I opened the package, there were letters in it.
There were letters in so many editions.
Full of his wife's feelings for the beautiful girl who visits him every day.
It was the prince's love letter... ...
The prince said that the girl would read his letter while listening to music.
I had faith in it.


III. A Tale of Out-of-the-way Love

There was a woman. Of course, there must be a nice guy, right?
The place is the design office of a famous clothing company.
This woman and the man are both designers, and we've been working together, and we'really close.
He is a colleague of mine and a friend of mine.
But I kept thinking about something else. So I'm going to take this guy.
I've come to like them. As a man, not a friend.
But strangely enough, in front of him, he always says things he doesn't like.
I can't come out of my heart by talking about other men.
But the same was true of course. The deeper I want to love her, the more I want to love her.
He pretended he wasn't interested, and he was nervous about getting caught first.
Maybe it was a man and woman who were obsessed with a terrible sense of damage or had strong self-esteem.
Anyway, they always play warm tug-of-war at the borderline between friends and lovers.
I couldn't make a decisive Quantum Jump.
Then I had a chance to face a woman. And lastly, she's going to have a man's heart.
I told this to the man, determined to open it. Man, the sky is falling.
It was the same, but it was the exact opposite of what he thought.
Oh, congratulations. You're getting married now. You're talking like this.
He even said he would make a wedding dress for him.
She's very disappointed... ...but she's been able to confirm the man's mind, so she's relaxed.
I had a blind date with my heart. My partner was a very nice person, and they promised to marry me married.
I did.
It's a little weird for a woman who tried on the wedding dress he made the day before the wedding.
I felt it. It was about 10 centimeters short. Oh, my God. But...
But he made it for me. She's wearing that shabby dress to the ceremony.
I went out and the wedding went well. I've made my marriage happy.
That's how 20 years have passed. Soon a woman's daughter will get married.
The day before my daughter's wedding... A woman's cherished possession of her own.
I brought out my wedding dress. I'm leaving it to my daughter.
But the daughter was much taller than her, so the dress was too short.
I had no choice but to make a decision.
Every moment I untied the hem of my dress... ...a letter that turned yellow in it.
Found. I love you... I can't miss you...
Please come to me now... the first and last strong cry of a man
It was in there.


IV. Movie-like Love Story

She's a junior in college. I finished studying in the library on that day.
I got on the bus that I used to take every day. But...
It was then! Time stopped and she couldn't see anything.
Her ideal type of man was seen in front of her.
But the seat next to him just happened to be empty...
She sat there without hesitation and time went by in that state.
A situation that might just pass her by...
What do we do? Is this how it ends? ...
She's restless...I don't know what to do.He couldn't figure it out.
Besides, the bus used to be stuck and couldn't get its speed.
They ran like crazy today.
The person next to you is looking out the window to see if he knows his mind.
She just wanted to cry...
Finally, through the passage of time and the movement of space, she was able to make a difference.
I have to get off at the next stop.
She was so nervous that she couldn't stand it anymore.
Unknowingly, his mouth opened and he was told what he had to say.
I... I... I have to get off after me! 
I can't be ashamed of what I said without realizing it.
He smiled at her and said in a soft voice...
I'm past it.


No comments:

Post a Comment