Follow my blog with Bloglovin FraisGout: confessions of only five minutes

confessions of only five minutes



"Do you want me to tell you a funny story?"
                     "Yes, what is it?" 

                     "It's an old story, no, it's not a story, it's just... 

                     It's about a situation. 

                     What if it were you?"

                     "Yes, go ahead..." 

                     "A long time ago, there was a boy, who was very ordinary and well, 

                     One day, the boy who was living, 

                     Something strange happened. A sorcerer shows up. 

                     I said I'd grant you my wish. 

                     Like he saved the frog without stepping on it.

                     Because you haven't bothered your brother. 

                     You know, in return for such a trifle, 

                     It's a magic shop, but it doesn't matter. 

                     No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 

                     "Ah-ha, so you asked me what wish I had for the magician.

                     I'm gonna beg for...?" 

                     "Oh, no...Listen to the end...the boy, by all means.

                     And without thinking, you make a very stupid wish. 

                     "What...? 

                     "That fateful connection that he will love for his whole life,

                     I asked you to let me know who it was." 

                     "It's not stupid, it's...I'd rather...I'll tell you...

                     You want money or...You know, "you know..." 

                     "The magic shop seemed to hesitate.Like you said, 

                     If I'd just asked for money or something, 

                     It would have been simple, but God was the only one who could have known such a relationship.

                     It's hard because you know it. 

                     But when a promise to grant a wish is a promise,

                     And the sorcerer, by the door, sneaks into the room of God. 

                     Get in there. The boy's ties are woven together.

                     They found out about the girl." 

                     "That's great, then."

                     "But that's not the problem. God knows that.

                     And then he went wild. 

                     I broke the bond between the boy and the girl." 

                     "That's too bad.."

                     "But our good sorcerer begs God.

                     to do something for oneself 

                     Please don't cut him off because it's work. 

                     But we can't continue our broken ties.

                     So God said to the boy, 

                     "It's a broken relationship, so I don't know who the girl is.

                     I know you do, but no matter how much longer, 

                     You don't have to try to build a relationship. 

                     "That's too much...I wish I knew who I was.

                     Oh...There's no turning a blind eye to other people. 

                     I'm going to meet him sooner and love him longer. 

                     But that's true, but I feel more sorry for the boy...

                     Who do you think you are? 

                     I know, but you're gonna have to be heartbroken forever.

                     That's why God has only one condition." 

                     "What is it, what is it?" 

                     "For once in a lifetime, for only five minutes, I'll tell her this fact.

                     You can say something and you can only say it yourself. 

                     I'd say it's somebody's fate, so...

                     She was meant to be. 

                     If you can realize that the boy's ties are connected again.

                     It's going to continue.

                     What would you say then?"

                     "Well...That's too much... just five minutes...once in a blue moon

                     I can't believe I'm meant to be.

                     I'd look crazy if I did it wrong.

                     "If it were me, ...Ummm.... "

                     Yeah.If it were you..." 

                     "Oh... I don't know...I feel so sorry for both...

                     What do I say...? 

                     "But what position are you trying to take now?" 

                     "Huh...? I can only talk for five minutes." 

                     "No...You're not a boy, you're a girl."

                     Uh-huh...? 

                     "I am your destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment